Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Capability of residing and studying in Iran
- Filling out and signing the application form of studying in MUMS and attaching all documents mentioned in the form
- Offering valid certificate confirming that the applicant is not infected with infectious and contagious diseases including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and is not addicted to any drugs and narcotics. The certificate must be signed and sealed by political attorneys or Islamic Republic of IRAN (IRI) consulates in the applicant’s country.
- Observing educational and disciplinary rules and regulations of the university.
- Presenting the assigned degree to apply for different levels which are mentioned in the table below:
- The certificate must be signed and sealed by political attorneys or IRI consulates in the applicant’s country (for applicants who have graduated from non-Iranian educational institutes).
- Submitting the original confirmed document mentioned above is necessary at the time of registration.
- Persian language is the medium of instruction at MUMS, therefore the applicants who receive final admission must attend and successfully pass courses in a Persian Language Center in a university introduced by MUMS.
1. In order to apply for admission to MUMS, the applicant has to prepare a folder. The application folder has to contain:
a) Application form ×2.
b) Curriculum vitae.
c) A copy of the most recent degree translated into English, and signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country (submitting the original confirmed document at the time of registration is necessary).
d) A copy of the transcript signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country (submitting the original confirmed document at the time of registration is necessary).
d) A copy of all pages of the applicant’s passport ×2.
e) Three recently taken photographs (3×4 cm)
f) A medical certificate to prove that the applicant dose not have any contagious disease ( HIV, HBV and HCV) or any other disease incompatible with the medical profession (confirmed by the IRI embassy or consulate).
2. After preparing your application folder you have to mail this folder to the International Students Admission Committee, International Office, Main Building, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, P.O. Box: 91735-951, I. R. IRAN.
3. It is mandatory that your folder contains all the above specified documents. Incomplete folders will not be processed.
4. The university will notify the applicant regarding acceptance/rejection of the application three months after receiving all documents.
5. The high school diploma or its equivalent degree should be evaluated and certified by corresponding authorities of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of IRI.
6. Previous degrees obtained from Iranian universities are exempted from reevaluation and certification by IRI authorities.
7. In order to start education in the programs, the proof of Persian language fluency is absolutely necessary.
8. The International Students Admission Committee will select an expert committee if it is deemed necessary to interview the applicant.
9. After completing the course and passing all required exams, the degree or certification will be issued.
10. The tuition fee must be paid by the applicant at the time of registration or beginning of the course.